What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The website https://www.residenciadelpaseo.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser through which it connects to the user. service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer is offered.
You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Third party cookies
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer, smarthphone, tablet or connected television, when accessing certain web pages.
In summary it does not provide us with your name or your surname, in any case personal data is obtained through these cookies. The information provided by these cookies are the number of pages and files visited on the web, country and language of the user, time and date of the visit, last searches performed, URL, user’s login, information about advertisements that are displayed in our website. user, data of the connection with social networks. This allows the development of statistics to improve the services offered and control the effectiveness of advertising in other Internet media.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Different types of cookies that can be used: / that use this page:
– Depending on the expiration date:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is left. It is usually used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Permanent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the website reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date which can go from a few minutes to several years. They are used, generally, to facilitate the different services offered by the web pages.
– Depending on who manages them:
Own cookies: they are sent and managed by a team or domain of the editor of the web that is being visited.
Third party cookies: are those sent and managed by a third party that is not the web editor itself, when they come from another server.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the Cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic, identifying the user’s session, accessing access parts Restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. It is used for the measurement in the activity of the websites and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data of use made by the users of the service. They are treated by us and / or by third parties. These cookies collect anonymous / dissociated information from the user, such as the number of users and the time spent, how many times you visit the site, the user’s origin, keywords. Thanks to this we can improve the offer of products and services we offer.
For more information about the external provider tool Google Analytics, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en
Advertising cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in a more effective way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that Make of our website.
Third-party advertising cookies: in addition to the advertising managed by the web, the website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers”). In this case these third parties can store cookies sent from our websites from the users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information, go to https://www.google.es/policies/privacy/
Some services can use connectors to social networks (social plugins) such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. In this case, the user will consult the cookies policy of these social networks, since when using the social registry and you are authorizing the social network to store a persistent cookie.
Our e-mail sending tool uses tiny and transparent images inserted in the e-mails that allow us to know if the e-mail has been read or not, on what date, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on sending and receiving emails to improve the offer of services to users.
The user manages the cookies from his browser. The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options.
In case of blocking or disabling the installation of all or some of them, you may continue to use our website but it is possible that some services that need their use are not available and your experience on our website less satisfactory.
To manage the cookies managed by the browser, we must access the browser tools , then look for the privacy options section , and finally the cookies . These steps may vary slightly from one browser to another
Here is a list of the most used browsers and how to disable or delete cookies: